Stylish, versatile and convenient is the Storksak Poppy Baby Change Bag
Unique to this designer baby bag is its offering of easy access to all internal points of the bag. This change bag is not overly deep and yet the generous width ensures you will still have ample space to fit in all of your essential baby and personal items. Let’s not forget the versatility of this nappy bag to transform effortlessly from shoulder bag, handbag to backpack! The adjustable and detachable shoulder strap allows this bag to be transformed into a backpack by simply threading the shoulder strap through the buckles on the back of the change bag as explained in the recent Totsntales video review of this bag.
The Vanchi Tuscan Bowler baby nappy bag is a relatively new design on the Australian market and it has rightfully taken it’s place as one of our current best sellers. This changing bag offers a multitude of unique features for the modern mum and my all time favourite being the 3 large compartment system which effectively separates out your nappy change items, from your clothing and food items. Vanchi also hasn’t forgotten about us parents, with loads of room for all of your personal items as well. There is certainly no need to carry along a handbag when you have the Vanchi Tuscan Bowler in toe.
Top 5 Features of the Vanchi Bowler baby changing bag:
1. Three large compartment system – featuring full length zips for quick and easy access.
2. Available in tan or black – a design to suit all tastes.
3. Four Elasticised interior pockets to separate food, clothing and nappy change products.
4. Durable and versatile NU leather outer and a super easy wipe clean, waterproof inner lining.
5. This is a large baby changing bag, that suits parents of multiple children or those who like to pack for all seasons.
This week Totsntales reviewed the ever popular OiOi carryall diaper bag and what we found was a revolutionary nappy bag design. A unique design that features sophisticated organisation both internally and externally. The most useful feature of this designer changing bag is probably the 2 large compartments which ultimately allows you to organise all your baby items, separating the food, from the clean clothes etc. Let’s not forget to mention, style – this nappy bag oozes style and is available in all the colours of the rainbow. Truly, there is a colour to suit all tastes!
OiOi carryall review findings:
* 12 colour options – this video review features the turquoise, mustard, pink and green faux buffalo designs.
* 12 month OiOi warranty for your peace of mind – we only stock quality nappy bag brands from manufacturers who back up their warranties, OiOi honours their warranty and resolves any issues promptly.
* 2 main compartments that separate the bag and help create one super organised mum and dad!
* A plentiful supply of smaller pockets which are super handy for all your smaller items, keys etc.
* Made from a luxurious, soft and buttery faux leather.
* Perfect for parents of 1-2 children – a spacious nappy bag with great organisation.
* Compartments allow for separation of dirty clothes, food and toys etc.
* OiOi also includes an insulated bottle holder, padded change mat and 2 wipes cases.
* Stroller straps included – easy to attach to pram as shown in video review.
OiOi carryalls available in 12 gorgeous colours!
A recent customer review for the OiOi carryall:
“I love my OiOi nappy bag and have been using it now for 2 years. It still looks amazing and I couldn’t imagine, what travelling with my little family would be like, without this bag!”
Our customers love the OiOi carry all turquoise faux buffalo so much so that we often completely sell out of stock. If you have your eye on one of these diaper bags, snap it up quickly as stock can sometimes be unavailable for 2-3 months at a time.
“I love the style of this baby bag and the many internal compartments including the inclusion of the ‘mummy pouch’ which I didn’t find in any of the other nappy bag brands when I was searching. The PU leather is soft and supple and yet it does not mark easily which is important to me because I’m a mother of 3 small children under the age of 5 years! Yes, this bag gets quite the daily workout and always keeps me super organised. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to purchase a Vanchi nappy bag and thank you for the speedy delivery.”
This baby nappy bag is not overly heavy like some of our larger baby bags and yet it is not one of our smallest nappy bags either. We have had some customers find some of the larger nappy bags out there to be too large for them but this has not been the case for the Vanchi Indie nappy bag.
The Totsntales weekly nappy bag review video can be viewed below and features this stylish nappy bag that looks very much like a stunning handbag! We love it! What do you think?