While many of our customers adore the traditional vinyl wall stickers others are sampling our latest range of fabric wall stickers and loving them! There’s good reason to love the humble fabric wall decal, it’s great for the walls, small children, mum and dad’s sanity and the environment.
Let me explain why I personally love fabric decals over vinyl.
- Removable and movable over and over and over again- the flimsy structure of vinyl just can’t handle this stress and will either tear or bluntly refuse to adhere to the surface and that’s if the vinyl decal is movable in the first place. Many vinyl wall stickers are not movable and you should read all listings very carefully and request a sample to check the quality of the product.
- Longer lasting- the movable nature of fabric decals means they look just as good after several repositions as they did when you took them out of the postal tube. Overall the money you invest in fabric wall stickers goes much further than investing in vinyl. You can even wipe and wash our fabric wall stickers! Perfect for dirty little finger prints
- Scrunchable – Yes you got it, scrunch up the fabric decal and you can straighten it to look just like new. After many years of trading in vinyl wall stickers and having our customers comment saying their child had removed the decal and crumpled it up only to find that when you start straightening out the vinyl it starts to tear. Fabric wall stickers are super durable!
- Adherence to pretty much any surface – we receive enquiry after enquiry from our customers wanting to know if wall stickers will stick to their rendered walls. Thankfully we can now say that our fabric decals will adhere to render and we have even tested them on unpainted brick (our manufacturer says this is the only surface they won’t stick to) on the outside of our house- they stick without any issues.
- Eco-friendly – when you purchase Wall Craft branded fabric decals you are doing your bit for the environment. Not only is this product PVC and BPA free but it is printed using eco-solvent inks which are non toxic and do not contain any harmful VOCs (volatile organic compounds) which have been linked to causing cancer.
- Australian made – keep jobs in Australia and support an Aussie owned and run business. We are really proud to be supporting an Australian made product and like most goods made in Australia the quality is far superior to goods made overseas. From our experience wall stickers that are made in China commonly have issues adhering to wall surfaces and will often peel off the wall and cause a hazard in your baby’s nursery particularly when they fall in their cot! Cheap is cheap, do not sacrifice quality when it comes to your child’s room and safety. More importantly who knows what goes into manufacturing wall stickers overseas? What type of inks are used, do they contain harmful VOCs which will be emitted in your baby’s nursery? These are all important questions you should be asking or being informed about before purchasing any wall stickers. A reputable manufacturer will provide this information.
- Stick around corners and ceilings – our fabric wall stickers will adhere around bends in the walls and will even stick to ceilings.
- Matte finish which looks fantastic in any light and will not reflect making the design invisible.
- Customisable – made in Australia also means you can choose your own colours and make alterations to the designs. Decorate your nursery with a decal that is just perfect, our designers are more than happy to help.
If you’re still not convinced on the benefits of Australian made fabric wall decals, please contact us and we’d be happy to send you a free sample so you can make up your own mind! Next time you’re decorating give them a go, what’s there to lose? Unlike other wall sticker companies we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our fabric wall stickers.