The Sofia is one of Storksak’s most exclusive styles. The Storksak Sofia is made from soft-twisted leather which is hard-wearing and has a soft, sumptuous feeling. The Sofia is treated to have a vintage feel, and with its antique, and gold hardware. It is as eye catching as it is functional.
The Storksak Sofia is made from beautifully soft leather in hard wearing finish. It has a chunky brushed metal hardware that results in an antique, vintage look. If vintage bag is your style, then you’ll definitely love The Storksak Sofia.
On the outside, the bag has 2 pockets that are big enough to put a change of clothes for my baby. It has about five external magnetic compartments. On the inside, the main compartment size is excellent as it doesn’t have anything to clog it up. I was surprised that it is large enough to carry my 15″ laptop. It is surrounded with ten internal pockets which let you organize things easily in your bag. The back of the bag has a strong and secured zippered pockets to keep your valuables safe.
What I love about this bag:
- I like the fact that it doesn’t scream: “diaper bag!” everywhere and doesn’t look all too feminine.
- The bag is so versatile. In fact, it doesn’t look like a diaper bag at all. I can use it as a diaper bag, as a carry-on while traveling, or when going to work.
- It is wider than most diaper bags. Its width helps the bag to not tip over unlike thin bags that easily topple when placed on the table.
- I also like that it has a lot of space for tiny items like phones, keys, planner, etc. It keeps everything in place and within easy reach. I don’t have to dig deep for these small items as it is conveniently placed where I need them.
- Sofia comes with a lot of accessories. I love the changing mat because it has the right size and softness for my 6-month-old child.
Smart, chic, and very functional. This is what I first thought when I saw this designer nappy bag, and I wasn’t wrong. I can use the bag as my usual nappy bag but when I’m out and about on my own like when seeing friends or going to work, I can still use this bag and nobody will notice it’s a nappy bag.
Overall, the bag smells good, luxurious, and has a thoughtful design. Quality is excellent and the compartments are convenient for all your baby’s needs. It might not be as elegant as the Nova Harley and might not be as cheap as the Carmelina Jewel, but this bag is exquisite in both style and functionality. I recommend these stroller clips along with this bag if you use strollers often.
If you don’t like nappy bags with external compartments, then I recommend Storksak Elizabeth.